All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog, and this project loosely adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Flag your tickets as public and generate unique links to them
[0.5.8] - 2021-02-23
- Ban appeals template now links the round ID, added version number to the made by banbus footer
- Tickets weren't displaying properly on small screens
[0.5.7] - 2021-02-22
- A mediaquery based dark mode!
- Dark mode will respect your devices dark mode setting.
[0.5.6] - 2021-02-22
- The changelog is now available on the site
- Additional templates support for displaying pages without a header, and narrower pages
- Game server links on the live ticket feed now link to the game servers
- Application sessions now live for a day, instead of closing when you leave the site
[0.5.5] - 2021-02-19
- Various refinements to the live ticket feed. I wish players could see this, it's so cool.
- The tgdb header now has a ckey search form on all pages
[0.5.4] - 2021-02-18
- The admin ticket feed is now a vue application!
[0.5.3] - 2021-02-18
- Consistent header across all application modules
- Better redirection after authentication
[0.5.2] - 2021-02-16
- Admin rank change log
- TGDB Player pages have more information and scaffolding for later functionality
- Ticket listings now have IDs set, so you can highlight an individual ticket on the listing
[0.5.1] - 2021-02-15
- Ticket pages without any results weren't being properly handled, this has been fixed.
[0.5.0] - 2021-02-15
- TGDB scaffold with admin links to tickets by ckey, an oft-requested feature
[0.4.0] - 2021-02-11
- Infobus, with information about the current admin roster
[0.3.1] - 2021-02-09
- A link to authenticate on 403 errors.
[0.3.0] - 2021-02-07
- Tickets! Logged in players can now see tickets (ahelps) that they started, or that were sent to them.
- Timestamps are now dynamically converted to relative time (e.g. "six months ago") on the front end.
[0.2.4] - 2021-02-03
- Rank icons and color functionality, will be deployed on bans shortly.
- Non-existent bans now correctly return a 404 error.
[0.2.3] - 2021-02-03
- A small disclaimer to the end of the appeal form, indicating that the appeal was generated with Banbus
- Groups bans that target multiple roles into one view
[0.2.2] - 2021-02-02
- Links to log files weren't comprehensive enough, and didn't account for midnight rollovers.
[0.2.1] - 2021-02-02
- Bans now show information about the server the ban was placed on
[0.2.0] - 2021-02-01
- Disclaimers about what is/is not shown
- Default content shown based on which modules are enabled/disabled.
- Session cookie name:
[0.1.0] - 2021-02-01